...out where this RP still sucks ass...
Welcome back. Bleach to your left, bucket to your right. Let's get moving.
88. Oh. My. God. Their names only differ by one letter!
89. "Tossing out"? Did she -- no -- she just put her wings in the bin, didn't she?
90. Joomp. It's pronounced joomp. (Kill me, please.)
91. What the shit? It sounds like they're just kids leaping onto a sandpile.
92. At least this post is coherent.
93. WHAT THE CHRIST. If I were she, I'd be calling "witch" and simultaneously drowning him. She's taking this too easily.
94. What the hell?
95. Get laid, fucker.
96. The "flaming pitchforks" dates to the '30s. Get. Out. Bitch.
97. "Trying to be killed"? If he's emo, I called it.
98. I seriously cannot get over that their names only differ by one letter.
99. No. She's going to go drown. Bitch.
100. Derrick? Ohmigod. Her brother's name... wow.
101. Obvious flirting, who sees it?
102. "Pretty eyes"? Obviously flirting.
And there we end. Thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment