Thursday, July 5, 2007

Again. Oh Christ, again.

Starting on a light sidenote, this RP's title makes me smile inside every time I see it. I peeked inside, and now it's internal laughter.

"Literate" RPers only. The OP cannot spell her way "out of a paper bag".

"Wolfs (full)" Oh, the warm Talisman memories that evokes.

Note also that "Scientists" is utterly empty. People just don't like science anymore, do they?

So here we go again.

64. Funniest typo they've made yet. And please oh please, let this not be pr0n/let this character not have a fixation with That Word.

65. "Automatically?" Oh, if only I had some YnM near me so I could quote. (Insert stock Muraki joke involving "it's my programming" here.)

66. You brag too damn much.

67. This sounds like post-fuckin' conversation.

68. I've never seen that word spelled that way before.

69. "Gray flats"? Kill me. With fire and sticks. On an uplifting note, notice the post number. Hee.

70. All I can think of this is "Why are the Malfoys here?"

71. Another funny typo... hop faster, bitch, hop faster!

72. You're underage, fucker. Aren't you?

73. Without context, this is simultaneously funny and frightening.

74. What the hell is she, French?

75. Well, that's thrilling and action-packed.

76. This post would need sig if it weren't in an RP, and a godawful one at that.

77. *sigh* How about let the wind put you out of your goddamn misery?

78. Chug! Chug! Chug!

79. Exactly, chum. Exactly.

80. Yeah, it's kinda like how no one knows what's going on in horrific pr0n/badfic. No, it's exactly like that.

81. Shitpost.

82. Fuck. I bet you that song was written in the past six years and she has no fucking reason to know it.

83. This is a shitpost, so I'll bring you up on the song. It was composed after 2005. The character has no fucking reason either to sing it or know it.

84. Stupid PETA bitch.

85. Were -- wasn't she just almost ded of emo a few posts ago? Now she's "OMG hyper" bitch.

86. Don't we all.

87. Liquor -- or some other form of thing that can kill this -- I need it. Bad. And that would be 1700s, dammit.

That's all for now.

Thank Jesus.

No comments: